CWTCH (Pembrokeshire) aims to:
Provide information, support and activities to suit the needs of adults aged between 18 and 45 who have, or are going through, the various issues involved with chronic health conditions.
- Listen to our members.
- No one should suffer in silence or feel isolated.
- Help our members feel at ease to talk about their concerns.
- Provide a comfortable and informal environment that is surrounded by people who can truly empathise with some of the issues being raised.
- Help our members to help themselves by providing information and support.
We understand that living with a chronic illness can:
- Have an impact on your life and your family’s.
- Create fear and uncertainties at any stage of the diagnostic process.
- Be a life-changing experience.
- Be difficult for other people to accept and understand.
Click HERE to enter our CWTCH chat room on Facebook – this is a closed group so only members of the group can see what’s written