Membership is FREE and is open to anyone who:
- is aged between 18 and 45 years old
- living in Pembrokeshire
- supports the aims and objectives of CWTCH (Pembrokeshire)
- agrees to our admission policy (please click on link below)
CWTCH (Pembrokeshire) has a referral system.
You can download the referral form here.
Contact your GP or other health professional and ask for the referral to be completed OR you could send us a self-referral. Please contact Beth on 07974 543874 for the return address or email it to: [email protected]
The management committee meet on a regular basis. Your referral will be discussed and if accepted, you will be invited to attend our next support group meeting.
We take referrals from:
- General practitioners and community nurses
- Hospital doctors, nurses and therapists
- Carers, relatives and patients
- Self-referrals are also accepted.
There will be NO annual membership fee and membership may be cancelled at any time. The group facilitators will keep a database of all members, confidentially. Members may leave at any time without prior notice on the understanding that any information shared or received during sessions will remain confidential.